留學必知的英語口語,讓你擺脫Chinglish!

0
284

1822325-a-ceo-speaks-out-about-speaking-out-rotator

中國人學英語,最難避免的就是Chinglish,不少自創的超雷人中式英語,不但自己說起來都不夠自信,在和美國人交流的時候也難免鬧笑話。

LZ在這里為大家整理了美國人常用英語口語,每天讀一讀,讓大家擺脫Chinglish~

1. I wasn’t born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩)

2. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你)

3. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)

4. So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)

5. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

6. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)

7. Far from it.(一點也不。)

8. It’s a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

9. We’re in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

11. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)

12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

13. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)

14. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

15. I’m not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)

17. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)

18. Don’t beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)

19. It’s up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)

20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

21. You can’t please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)

22. I’m working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)

23. You bet!(當然!)

24. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)

26. I’ll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)

27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

28. I’m feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)

29. Don’t get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)

30. You’re the boss.(聽你的。)

31. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)

32. Over my dead body!(休想)

33. It’ll come to me.(我會想起來的。)

34. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)

35. Let’s talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

36. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別緊張;放鬆放鬆;再見。)

[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。 }

37. Let’s give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)

38. As far as I’m concerned.(就我而言。)

39. I’m up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

40. You can’t do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)

41. Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)

42. It’s been a long time.(好久不見了。)

43. It’s about time.(時間差不多了。)

44. I can’t imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)

45. That’s really something.(真了不起。)

46.​​ Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)

47. I’m dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)

48. I’m flattered.(過獎了。)

49. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)

50. I won’t buy[相信;接受] your story.(我不信你那一套。)

51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

52. It can’t be helped.(無能為力。)

53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[事後])

54. Stay out of this matter, please.(請別管這事。)

55. I’ll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)

56. I’m very / really / terribly / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)

57. Let’s forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)58. I’ve heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

58. Don’t underestimate me.(別小看我。)

59. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)

60. You’re wasting you breath.(你在白費口舌)

61. Don’t get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

62. His argument doesn’t hold water.(​​他的論點站不住腳)

63. You’ve got to do something.(你一定要想辦法。)

64. Don’t look wise.(別自作聰明)

65. You’re going too far!(你太過分了!)

66. Don’t bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)

67. Nothing works.(什麼都不對勁兒。)

68. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

69. He’s been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢。)

70. You have my word.(我保證。)

71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息暴跳如雷/大發雷霆)

72. You’re too outspoken.(你太直率了。)

73. Every dog​​ has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)

74. Are you out of your mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

75. He’s been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)

76. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

77. There’re a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流傳著。)

78. I don’t feel up to that.(我覺得不能勝任那工作。)

79. I’m mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)

80. It’s raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨。)

81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

82. I can’t seem to get to sleep.(我好像睡不著。)

83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很嚴重的事。)

84. I hope I’m not in the way.(我希望沒有造成妨礙。)

85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)

86. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)

87. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷.)

88. Have a nice day.(祝你今天愉快)

89. Take it or leave it.(要就要,不要就拉倒)

90. Keep it up!(繼續努力,繼續加油)

91. Good for you.(好啊!做得好!)

92. Time flies! (時光如梭)

93. Time is money.(時間就是金錢)

94. That’s life.(這就是人生)

95. Now you’re talking.(這才對嘛)

96. Have butterflies in one’s stomach(緊張)

97. You asked for it.(你自找的)

98. Read between the lines(字裡行間的言外之意)

99. The rest is history.(眾所皆知)

100. A little bird told me.(我聽說的)